I. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A "cookie" refers to a text file that may be stored in a dedicated space on the hard disk of your terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone) thanks to the browser software that you use to consult our Site and subject to your choices recorded in your browser regarding cookies. This cookie file allows its issuer to identify the terminal in which it is stored for the duration of the validity or storage of the cookie. When consulting the Site, information relating to the navigation of your terminal on our Site is likely to be recorded in the "cookie" files installed on your terminal. These cookies enable Emile et Ida to offer you personalised shopping functions from your connection device. When you visit the Site for the first time and Emile et Ida plans to place a cookie on your terminal, you will be informed by means of an information banner at the bottom of the page. By continuing to browse the Site after this banner has been displayed, you expressly consent to Emile et Ida depositing cookies. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Below you will find more information about cookies and how you can manage your cookie settings. Some cookies are essential to the use of the Site, others allow the optimisation and personalisation of the content displayed.
II. WHO ARE THE SENDERS OF COOKIES ON OUR SITE?The cookies that may be deposited on your terminal when you visit pages of the Website are issued by Emile et Ida and/or third parties. Only the sender of a cookie is likely to read or modify the information contained in it. The cookies placed by Emile et Ida are mainly linked to the functioning of the Website. The others are third-party cookies placed by our partners. Examples are mentioned below by way of illustration:
- Google Analytics: Collection of data for analysis purposes. They allow us to analyse and measure the Emile et Ida audience. This data allows us to improve the knowledge of navigation of the site Emile et Ida and user behavior and improve the experience. https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=fr
- Cookies essential to the operation of the Site: These cookies are essential for browsing the Site and allow you to use the main features of the Site and its navigation (e.g.: articles consulted)
III. WHAT KIND OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
- Authentication cookies: These cookies are essential to identify you and access your account on our site. They expire when you leave the browsing session.
- Security measurement cookies: These cookies are used to protect form entries and to differentiate between entries made by a human being and automated abuse.
- Analytical cookies: These cookies are used to measure the audience for the various contents of the Site, to establish statistics and traffic volumes in order to evaluate and improve the ergonomics of our services.
- Advertising cookies: Advertising cookies are not essential to browsing but allow you to receive a more relevant advertising offer adapted to your centres of interest displayed on the Site but also on other sites on which you may browse.
IV. HOW TO MANAGE THE COOKIES PLACED ON YOUR TERMINAL?
- To the cookie manager You can decide whether cookies are stored on your terminal using the cookie setting tool available by clicking here, and in the cookie banner.
- You can also configure your browser software so that cookies are accepted and saved on your terminal or, on the contrary, so that they are refused.
For Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
For Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
For Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies For Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?
For Opera : http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
How long do you keep your cookies? Cookies are kept for a maximum of 13 months.