The company DRNMODE collects personal data from users on the website www.emileetida.com which are necessary for the management of your order and our commercial relations.
The personal data likely to be collected are :
- User data necessary for the execution of the order (surname, first name, billing and delivery addresses, e-mail address, telephone number, clothing size)
- Banking information (credit card or PayPal)
- Browsing data (browser, date and time of connection, IP address, location data)
The data collected is used for the following purposes:
- The preparation and dispatch of your order (logistics companies, transporters)
- Communication with the Customer by post or e-mail
- Information on brand news and current or future commercial operations, in particular through newsletters
- Improving the services offered to customers
- Customs services in case of delivery abroad
DRNMODE's third party partners (Google, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest) may also use this data by automated means when we publish editorial and promotional content. To the extent permitted by applicable law, DRNMODE is not responsible for the practices of these service providers and third parties.
Any natural person using the www.emileetida.com website may request at any time the right to consult, rectify and delete the data collected, the right to object to the processing of their data and the right to have their personal data deleted.
In this respect, data used for canvassing purposes may be retained for a maximum of 3 years from the closure of the user's account or the last contact of the prospect concerned. The user's data is deleted when the retention periods expire. Nevertheless, the data may be archived beyond the periods stipulated for the purposes of research, the establishment and prosecution of criminal offences with the sole aim of making these data available to the judicial authorities, as required.Archiving implies that these data will be anonymised and will no longer be available online but will be extracted and stored on an autonomous and secure medium.
In accordance with the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, you have the right to access, rectify and oppose any personal data concerning you. All you have to do is write to us online at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to DRNMODE, 10 rue des Jeuneurs 75002 Paris, indicating your surname, first name and the address to which you would like a reply. Your letter must be signed and accompanied by a photocopy of an identity document bearing your signature. A reply will be sent to you within one month of receipt of the request.
User data will not be retained beyond the time strictly necessary for the purposes stated herein and in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.